Terbaru - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Contact Us - Daftar Isi

signs she'll be good in bed

Bookmark and Share
Good in bed. Sometimes meek women turn wild in bed; sometimes they just lie there, waiting to inherit the earth. Sometimes the chestnut filly with the riding crop turns out to be all packaging; sometimes she's as thrilling as the signs indicated she'd be.

Make Love

"The way you kiss says a lot about how you make love," says Dr Ava Cadell, sexologist and author. "I call kissing 'facial intercourse.' It's not just using the lips; it's using the entire body. If she uses her hands on you and presses her breasts into you and moans and groans, she's going to be a great lover.

"The best female lovers also create sexual anticipation. They start with baby kisses, and then maybe lick your top lip and suck your bottom lip, and as they're doing that, they play with your hair, or put your hands on them. It's sort of like a dance."

I Love U

Speaking of dance . . .
She’s a Good Dancer

As I was researching this article, every single friend I asked suggested looking for a good dancer. I was reluctant to include this. I'm married to a dancer, and I hate the implied nudge I get when a guy finds out what my wife does. Second, I dreaded asking a respected anthropologist, "So, if a chick is a good dancer, will she be, like, a dynamo in the sack?"

Fisher didn't flinch. "There is a certain amount of dance to copulation. And dancing is energetic, which suggests someone who's in good shape," she said. "But I think what's really going on is that dancing indicates someone who's social and self-confident."
I'm so relieved. All those guys fantasising about my wife are really thinking, Wow. Check out the self-confidence on her!


Materi Pelajaran Terkait: